Hello,
April is here, this year is going by way to fast. I have been depressed for a while and not sure how to get myself out. I am hoping that by expressing my feelings here will help. I should start with my job since that takes up a lot of my time. I was promised a position at work which would be manager in training. Then another person got it and while I was still under the impression that I was going to get the position I trained a new associate to take my spot. Then I did get a promotion but it requires every other Sunday which the other position did not. I was not even asked whether or not I wanted the promotion I got. So I am now looking for another job, which the outlook is good I have already have had 4 callbacks and one interview. This is in less than a week of looking, so things are looking good in that area.
Since I plan on staying with Office Depot until I do get another job and working evenings until my 2 weeks are up for my 2 weeks notice once I give it, I plan on getting a car. I have enough for a down payment saved up. I even have a date to go looking with my friend next week. He knows cars so I am trust he will give me good advice and not let a salesman take advantage of me.
I had a long day off today, spent mainly in Layton with my friend and her family. It was nice but didn't get everything I was hoping to get done today. I hope I can finish tomorrow in the morning.
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment