Well this was taken last year, but it is the most recent one that I have.
1- I am 26 years old,
2-I live with 5 other girls and for the most part we get along,
3- I have a male cockatiel named Percy, a 4 gallon tank with 2 african dwarf frogs and a fish, and a 20 gallon tank with 6 fish in it. I love animals, I like to take care of people and living things.
4- I am one of the Choristers for my ward, there are 2 of us and we now switch weeks, I also am the Break the Fast coordinator for the Relief Society, and the Blood Drive Coordinator for my ward.
5- I work at Office Depot and currently looking for a new job opportunity
6- I tend to be shy, especially about my feelings
7- I have a hard time opening up to people but once I do I can talk forever
8-I am the oldest in my family, 3 girls and my sister married a wonderful man who is 7 days older than me. I have a brother in law but not a biological brother.
9- I want to go back to school to learn how to teach elementary or high school.
10- I walk everywhere but planning on getting a car soon
11- I love going to the movies, and I like most movies as long as they take away my worries for a little while
12-I am a big worrier and I don't know how to not worry =)
13- I love the color purple and now trying to add other colors to my wardrobe, seeing how most of my wardrobe is all purple!
14- I am sarcastic but I am trying to get rid of the mean part of it, I don't mean to be mean I just find it funny so now I catch myself biting my tongue a lot so I don't hurt someone
15- I live in Salt Lake City and am torn between living here or in Pocatello so I can be closer to my family. I feel like I am missing a lot of my nephews life.
No comments:
Post a Comment